It is in: Beginning Services Mobility
How works Merkur?
- The user realizes with his device (movable or computer) the request of the page Web that wishes to visualize.
- The request happens through Merkur, and the system identifies the device and therefore its capacities.
- The request arrives inalterable at the servant who generates the answer, that is to say, the page Web asked for by the user.
- The answer arrives at Merkur:
- If the device is a computer, Merkur sends the inalterable page to the user.
- If the device is a moving body, Merkur adapts the answer function of the capacities of the device and the realized parametrización.
- The device receives the page.
To return to the mobility page