Reunited to the jury for the concession of First Prizes TAW to the Accessibility Web, day 16 of November of 2005 in soothes of Foundation CTIC (Center Technological of the Information and the Communication) and made up of:
- President. Jose Manuel Alonso (Spanish Office W3C)
- Alberto Tables (PRISACOM)
- To stop Acebal (Oviedo University)
- Emmanuelle Gutiérrez and Restrepo (SIDAR)
- Merino Javier (ESI)
- Jesus Garci'a (Foundation CTIC)
- T1. Prize TAW to the More accessible Public Web.
Web of the Social Security (www.seg-social.es)
- T2. Prize TAW to the More accessible Enterprise Web.
Corporative Web of CURVATURE (www.cintra.es)
- T3. Prize TAW to the More accessible Associative Web.
- T4. Prize TAW to the Investigation in Accessibility Web.
Gadea/ANTS project (www.hci.uniovi.es)
The awards were given, agreeing with the days “Foundations Web 2005”, day 22 of November in Asturias.